Designed for a generous fit, with reinforced leather and rubber on high-wear areas and our exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology, our Hyperion work boots were made to scale ladders, tread through water and oil and conquer any job site.
- Premium fabric/leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber double toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Shaped on TiTAN® XL last for a generous fit; fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion- and oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Single boot weight for size 9: 754 grams/1.66 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support – delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.