Mazuri® Alpaca Chews are a mini-cubed alpaca supplement containing a blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and yeast cultures to meet the nutritional needs of alpacas fed hay or pasture.
No distillers dried grains and solubles – Reduces risk of mycotoxin contamination.
• Calcium and phosphorus concentrations appropriate for alpacas fed hay or pasture.
• Added vitamin E and selenium – Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement or inject.
• Added biotin, niacin and thiamin – For optimum fiber production and stress tolerance.
• Fortified with organic minerals – Provides increased mineral availability.
• Contains yeast cultures – Promotes feed digestibility and added palatability.
• Contains flaxseed – A source of omega-3 fatty acids.
• Meets NRC recommendations for New World Camelids.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 1/4″ diameter x 3/4″ length.
Product Size: 40 lb. net weight paper sack
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not less than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Caution: Follow label directions: Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP– DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER.
For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.