Our Hightower 6-inch women’s work boots takes on long work days with alloy safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds, waterproof protection and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils and heat.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women’s last
- Cement construction
- Cast-metal hardware
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.32 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Made specifically to fit women’s feet comfortably.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.